Discover your new dream home
The Manitoba Home Builders’ Association’s 2017 Fall Parade of Homes officially opens at noon today and runs until Sunday, Oct. 1. Showcasing more than 130 new show homes built by Manitoba’s best home builders, once again, the MHBA is proud to present the biggest and best Parade of Homes in Canada.
During Parade hours, each Parade show home will have staff ready to explain all of the unique and special features of that home. Be sure to ask them about the builders, suppliers and materials used to construct the home during your visit. MHBA builders pride themselves on building the best new homes in Canada.
More than 130 homes — single-family detached residences, condominiums and townhouses — are on display.
More than 40 different home builders will be presenting their new homes in 40 communities in and around Winnipeg and in Brandon. Quality, choice and affordability are all key components to each Parade show home. There really is no better chance to see the best in today’s new housing market.
The Fall Parade of Homes truly has something for everyone. If you’re looking at building a new home, this is the best opportunity to see the widest variety of new home options — floor plans, designs, materials — as well as visit Manitoba’s newest developments and communities to see what options are right for you. And if you’re thinking of making some changes to your existing home, the latest designs and styles are all on display, providing you with some great ideas to incorporate into your home.
This year, the MHBA is also celebrating its 80th anniversary as the voice of Manitoba’s residential construction industry. A lot has changed since our association was formed in 1937 and certainly how a newly constructed home looks, feels and is built has been reinvented numerous times over since then. But one thing hasn’t changed over the past 80 years and that’s our members’ commitment to building the best quality houses for Manitobans.
Be sure to follow the MHBA on Twitter and Facebook as we will be featuring each of the Parade show homes entered in this year’s Fall Parade. Look for the 2017 Fall Parade of Homes Magazine in your Winnipeg Free Press home delivery.
You can also pick up a copy at any Steinbach Credit Union and it’s available at homebuilders.mb.ca or winnipegfreepress.com.
Your new dream home starts with the Fall Parade of Homes!
- MHBA building on excellence - November 6, 2017
- Rough year predicted for new homebuyers - October 31, 2017
- Detailed questions are key when building a home - October 23, 2017
- Protect yourself when hiring a contractor - October 12, 2017
- Parade of Homes ends this week, but viewings do not - October 12, 2017
- Study offers peek into minds of new homebuyers - October 12, 2017
- Tips to enhance your Fall Parade of Homes experience - September 18, 2017
- Discover your new dream home - September 11, 2017
- A showcase of the newest trends in design and decor - September 5, 2017
- Know what you want -- and how to get it - August 29, 2017
- Home built safe and sound -- certified - August 22, 2017
- Home prices on rise, trouble is building - August 8, 2017
- August a fine time for indoor renovations - August 8, 2017
- Timeframe for Building a New House Always Varies - July 24, 2017
- New Homebuyers Are Feeling the Pinch - July 24, 2017
- When It Comes to Renovations, Don't Cut Corners - July 10, 2017
- Eighty Years of Building Manitoba's Communities - July 4, 2017
- Where to Start When Building a New House - June 26, 2017
- Storm Clouds Form on Homebuilding Horizon - June 26, 2017