A showcase of the newest trends in design and decor
Next Saturday, Manitoba’s best home builders will begin a three week showcase of over 130 new show homes during the Manitoba Home Builders’ Association’s 2017 Fall Parade of Homes. From September 9th to October 1st, people will have the chance to see the newest trends in home building design and the latest fashions in home decorating. For those looking at buying a new home, the Parade is the perfect way to see the best in today’s new housing market.
It’s also a great way for those who may not yet be in the market to buy a new home to see what is new and exciting in-home décor, technology, finishings and fixtures. Many people who visit the Parade show homes are curious to see what the hottest trends in home decorating are, or they are looking for ideas for a renovation to their existing home. Kitchens, bathrooms and the latest technology in the show homes are always a huge draw for people attending the Parade of Homes.
The Parade of Homes is also a chance to visit and explore the newest subdivisions and communities being developed in and around Winnipeg. Over 40 communities are featured in this fall’s Parade of Homes, providing home seekers a wide variety of neighborhood amenities and options. We also have entries that have been built in existing neighbourhoods that give visitors a great sense of the options available for those who are looking at building a new home in an older part of the City.
With changing tastes and lifestyles, our builders understand that a detached single-family home may not be the right fit for everyone. That’s why new condos are also an important feature of the Parade of Homes. Condos are a very attractive option for many people looking at buying a new home and our builders have entered over 15 new condo show homes for you to visit during this fall’s Parade.
Be sure to follow the MHBA on Twitter and Facebook as we will be featuring each of the over 130 show homes entered in this year’s Fall Parade. Look for the 2017 Fall Parade of Homes Magazine in your Winnipeg Free Press home delivery. You can also pick up a copy at any Steinbach Credit Union and it’s available at www.homebuilders.mb.ca or www.winnipegfreepress.com.
You never know. You could just fall in love with one of the homes you see or a neighbourhood you visit and decide that a new home is right for you.
- MHBA building on excellence - November 6, 2017
- Rough year predicted for new homebuyers - October 31, 2017
- Detailed questions are key when building a home - October 23, 2017
- Protect yourself when hiring a contractor - October 12, 2017
- Parade of Homes ends this week, but viewings do not - October 12, 2017
- Study offers peek into minds of new homebuyers - October 12, 2017
- Tips to enhance your Fall Parade of Homes experience - September 18, 2017
- Discover your new dream home - September 11, 2017
- A showcase of the newest trends in design and decor - September 5, 2017
- Know what you want -- and how to get it - August 29, 2017
- Home built safe and sound -- certified - August 22, 2017
- Home prices on rise, trouble is building - August 8, 2017
- August a fine time for indoor renovations - August 8, 2017
- Timeframe for Building a New House Always Varies - July 24, 2017
- New Homebuyers Are Feeling the Pinch - July 24, 2017
- When It Comes to Renovations, Don't Cut Corners - July 10, 2017
- Eighty Years of Building Manitoba's Communities - July 4, 2017
- Where to Start When Building a New House - June 26, 2017
- Storm Clouds Form on Homebuilding Horizon - June 26, 2017