RenoMark™ raises the bar and identifies renovation contractors who have agreed to the Canadian Home Builders’ Association’s Code of Ethics and a renovation-specific Code of Conduct. RenoMark™ renovators understand the value of customer service, provide warranties and continually educate themselves on trends, materials and new regulations so homeowners know their renovation process will be expertly handled, meeting the highest industry standards.
RenoMark™ members have agreed to abide to this renovation-specific Code of Conduct:
- Provide a detailed, written contract (including scope of work) for all jobs.
- Offer a minimum two year warranty on all work (excludes minor home repair).
- Carry a minimum of $2 million liability insurance.
- Have coverage for workplace safety and employers’ liability and/or work only with subcontractors who carry such coverage.
- Carry applicable licenses and permits.
- Have access to information, education, training and professional development through membership in the Association.
- Maintain a safe and organized worksite.
- Return phone calls within two business days.
- Be a member in good standing of the local Canadian Home Builders’ Association.
- Abide by the Association’s Code of Ethics.
Click here to visit the RenoMark™ Manitoba Page!