The Manitoba Home Builders’ Association is a non-profit trade association representing Manitoba’s residential construction industry. The MHBA’s mandate is to provide our members, the public and all levels of government with ongoing education and information about the residential construction industry in our province.
At present, we are looking for an enthusiastic, driven and dedicated individual to join our team as our Administrative Assistant.
The Administrative Assistant will handle a full range of administrative duties for the office and act as a support to other team members.
• Handle over the phone and in person enquiries, process daily mail & couriers, perform clerical tasks such as office supplies inventory management, filing, photocopying, scanning, booking and preparing meeting spaces.
• Process daily bank deposits, prepare accounts payable and receivable information for the accountant, and conduct recovery/retention calls on accounts.
• Prepare and format various types of outgoing correspondence.
• Enter, review and maintain data in the CRM system and extract various reports based on the requirements of staff.
• Provide administrative support to MHBA events, activities, and educational programs including the Spring and Fall Parades of Homes, Renovators Awards, Marketing, Sales and Supplier Awards, golf tournament, curling bonspiel, and breakfast technical seminars.
• Provide secondary support services to a number of standing committees of the Board.
• Of course, in a small organization such as the MHBA, you will be asked to assist in any variety of programs according to need.
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience in performing similar tasks
• Related post-secondary education preferred
• Have professionalism and exhibit good judgment while representing our organization
• Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Strong MS office skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Strong organizational skills with an ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
• Ability to manage multiple projects, tasks and assignments at once, reprioritizing where necessary
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to address details and examine work carefully for accuracy and completion
If you are interested in this exciting and challenging position with the Manitoba Home Builders’ Association, please email your cover letter and resume by August 24, 2018 to email@example.com
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Click HERE for a printer-friendly pdf.