The Manitoba Home Builders’ Association is a non-profit trade association representing Manitoba’s residential construction industry. The MHBA’s mandate is to provide our members, the public and all levels of government with ongoing education and information about the residential construction industry in our province.
At present, we are looking for an enthusiastic, driven and dedicated individual to join our team as our Education and Communications Coordinator.
Reporting to the CEO, the Education and Communications Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the MHBA’s external communications, member advertising, and education and training activities. The Education and Communications Coordinator will support and work closely with the MHBA’s Director of Communications and Events.
The Education and Communications Coordinator’s main responsibilities include:
- -Coordinate and implement the MHBA’s external communications related activities
- -Support the MHBA’s awards programs and Parade of Homes related activities
- -Coordinate the MHBA’s member advertisements and other awards advertisements
- -Coordinate the MHBA’s education and training programming
For a full listing of the position’s roles and responsibilities, click here.
- -Minimum 2-3 years of experience in performing similar tasks
- -Related post-secondary education preferred
- -Have professionalism and exhibit good judgment while representing our organization
- -Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- -Strong MS office skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- -Experience working with various social media platforms in a professional setting.
- -Strong organizational skills with an ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- -Ability to manage multiple projects, tasks and assignments at once, reprioritizing where necessary
- -Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- -Ability to address details and examine work carefully for accuracy and completion
- -Ability to effectively evaluate the results of your efforts and adjust your strategies to drive improved results,
If you are interested in this exciting and challenging position with the Manitoba Home Builders’ Association, please email your cover letter and resume by June 24, 2021 to [email protected].
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.