BECOME A MEMBER
The Manitoba Home Builders’ Association (MHBA) is the voice of the residential construction industry in Manitoba; providing a forum for the ongoing education of the membership with respect to technology and business practices; achieving an environment in which the membership can operate successfully; and to promoting affordability and choice in housing for all Manitobans.
MHBA Member Benefits
- Great marketing opportunities
- Two memberships in one (provincial and national)
- Information exchange
- Public education
- Government representation
- Up-to-date product and industry information
- Technical research
- Prestige of membership
- Further your own industry
- Safety information
- Volunteer participation on committees
- Networking opportunities
CLICK BELOW FOR FEE STRUCTURE AND MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM
MHBA Member Code of Ethics
- Members shall comply with all applicable building codes for construction and shall work toward its improvement in the interests of structural sufficiency, safety and health.
- Members shall plan their sites and homes to conform to the principles of good community planning.
- Members shall deal justly with their employees, contractors and suppliers.
- Members shall deal honestly and fairly with their customers.
- Members shall cooperate to extend the effectiveness of the Association by exchanging information and experience and encouraging research on materials and techniques in order to provide the best value for their customers.
- Members shall uphold the principle of appropriate and adequate compensation for services which they render.
- Members shall avoid all conduct or practices detrimental to the home building industry, to the Association, to the good name, or reputation of any of its members or to customers.
- These responsibilities are freely and solemnly assumed as they form part of an obligation as members of the Manitoba Home Builders’ Association and the Canadian Home Builders’ Association.