The Manitoba Home Builders’ Association’s Parade of Homes allows new home buyers a unique chance to see the latest in new home options and the newest trends in home style and design!
While the MHBA’s Parade of Homes receives a lot attention while they are in full swing, did you know that the show homes featured in the Parade are actually open year-round?!
An amazing array of Parade Show Homes continue to be open for your viewing pleasure… but in a different way than usual due to the current circumstances.
Increased health and safety measures, such as physical distancing and sanitation guidelines, have been put in place to allow you to visit these amazing show homes as safely as possible.
The safety of the public is of utmost importance to us. The MHBA encourages all participating builders to remain vigilant and strongly recommend that all show homes continue to implement the following best practices:
- -If any employee has any flu-like symptoms, no matter how minor, have them stay home;
- -Practice social distancing measures in all of your show homes;
- -Keep hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes stocked and available;
- -Have workers sanitize their hands frequently during the day;
- -Limit the number of groups/people entering your show home to ensure your company is following the Public Health Authority’s guidelines;
- -Disinfect frequently used surfaces (doorknobs, countertops, handrails, etc.) on a regular basis;
- -Post signage at entrances to show home asking those who have recently travelled internationally or those who have any flu-like symptoms to not enter;
- -Avoid greetings that involve touching, including shaking hands;
- -Wash your hands properly and frequently; and
- -Provide disposable towels/napkins should people wash their hands in your show home/workplace. Please do not use reusable (regular) towels in your bathrooms.
For a full list of our show homes, please visit our Parade Page. When you click on a show home you wish to visit, it will show you the contact information for the builder. You may then contact the builder directly to set up a private viewing.
Stay tuned for our 2020 Fall Parade of Homes scheduled to run from September 12th to October 10th! More information to follow!