Big Weekend for Kitchen Bath and Renovation Show
Saturday and Sunday are the last two days of the Kitchen Bath and Renovation Show at the RBC Convention Centre Winnipeg. The show runs today from 10:00 – 8:00 and on Sunday from 12:00 – 5:00. If Friday’s crowds are any indication, this may be one of the most popular shows in recent memory.
The Kitchen and Bath show has always kicked off the new year for home renovations and Manitobans lead the nation in that department. Manitoba is the only province where more money is spent annually on renovations than new home construction. In thatWinnipeghas the third oldest housing stock in all ofCanada, home renovations are a very big part of our lifestyle.
The Kitchen Bath and Renovation Show is unique in that it provides a free avenue for consumers to test the renovation market. The Ask a Renovator segment of theManitoba Home BuildersAssociation booth, is staffed with professional RenoMark renovators who are available to answer your questions about a job you may be planning or just dreaming about. They are there to provide free 15 minute consultations to help steer you in the right direction towards an enjoyable and exciting upgrade to your home. Just come to the Show and you will be able to pick the brains of one ofManitoba’s finest renovators. Whether the job is big or small; whether it’s something you’re committed to or just thinking about; whether you are a do it yourselfer or looking for a professional to help, the Kitchen Bath and Renovation Show is the perfect place to start. Whether you have created detailed plans, scratched out some lines on the back of a cocktail napkin or just have some thoughts, bring them with you to share with the experts at every booth. Why drive all over town when the best advice for all your needs can be found under one roof.
Along with presenting sponsors All Canadian Renovations and Penta Spray Foam Systems, we are proud to feature Chef Rob Thomas on stage at noon and 4:00 today and at 1:00 on Sunday as he presents fascinating cooking and pairing tips.
Tickets for the $10,000 Springfield Woodworking kitchen cabinetry grand prize are being sold by volunteers from Variety – the Children’s Charity.
The Kitchen and Bath Renovation Show is today and Sunday, so don’t miss your chance to see all of Manitoba’s best suppliers located in one convenient place. Tickets are available at the door.
- Home prices on rise, trouble is building - August 8, 2017
- August a fine time for indoor renovations - August 8, 2017
- Timeframe for Building a New House Always Varies - July 24, 2017
- New Homebuyers Are Feeling the Pinch - July 24, 2017
- When It Comes to Renovations, Don't Cut Corners - July 10, 2017
- Eighty Years of Building Manitoba's Communities - July 4, 2017
- Where to Start When Building a New House - June 26, 2017
- Storm Clouds Form on Homebuilding Horizon - June 26, 2017
- Parades Showcase the Best Home Styles, Trends - June 26, 2017
- Summer Renovations - June 8, 2017
- Winnipeg Charts a Different Course - May 29, 2017
- Renovators Recognized at Awards Night - May 29, 2017
- Canadian Population Trends - May 8, 2017
- Governments Take Aim at Speculators - May 1, 2017
- Towards a National Housing Strategy - April 24, 2017
- Kitchen and Bathroom Trends - April 17, 2017
- Spring Continues This Weekend - April 10, 2017
- More Homes and Home Show - April 3, 2017
- Large Crowds Attending Spring Parade - March 21, 2017