Big Weekend for Kitchen Bath and Renovation Show
Saturday and Sunday are the last two days of the Kitchen Bath and Renovation Show at the RBC Convention Centre Winnipeg. The show runs today from 10:00 – 8:00 and on Sunday from 12:00 – 5:00. If Friday’s crowds are any indication, this may be one of the most popular shows in recent memory.
The Kitchen and Bath show has always kicked off the new year for home renovations and Manitobans lead the nation in that department. Manitoba is the only province where more money is spent annually on renovations than new home construction. In thatWinnipeghas the third oldest housing stock in all ofCanada, home renovations are a very big part of our lifestyle.
The Kitchen Bath and Renovation Show is unique in that it provides a free avenue for consumers to test the renovation market. The Ask a Renovator segment of theManitoba Home BuildersAssociation booth, is staffed with professional RenoMark renovators who are available to answer your questions about a job you may be planning or just dreaming about. They are there to provide free 15 minute consultations to help steer you in the right direction towards an enjoyable and exciting upgrade to your home. Just come to the Show and you will be able to pick the brains of one ofManitoba’s finest renovators. Whether the job is big or small; whether it’s something you’re committed to or just thinking about; whether you are a do it yourselfer or looking for a professional to help, the Kitchen Bath and Renovation Show is the perfect place to start. Whether you have created detailed plans, scratched out some lines on the back of a cocktail napkin or just have some thoughts, bring them with you to share with the experts at every booth. Why drive all over town when the best advice for all your needs can be found under one roof.
Along with presenting sponsors All Canadian Renovations and Penta Spray Foam Systems, we are proud to feature Chef Rob Thomas on stage at noon and 4:00 today and at 1:00 on Sunday as he presents fascinating cooking and pairing tips.
Tickets for the $10,000 Springfield Woodworking kitchen cabinetry grand prize are being sold by volunteers from Variety – the Children’s Charity.
The Kitchen and Bath Renovation Show is today and Sunday, so don’t miss your chance to see all of Manitoba’s best suppliers located in one convenient place. Tickets are available at the door.
- Viewing Tips for the Spring Parade - March 16, 2015
- Spring Starts Today - March 9, 2015
- Home builders adapting to meet needs of an aging population - March 24, 2015
- MHBA Member Awarded Beaver Award at the CHBA National Conference - March 6, 2015
- New Home Industry to Remain Strong - March 2, 2015
- Trends to Watch - February 17, 2015
- It Depends on Who You Read - February 9, 2015
- Another Good Year - February 3, 2015
- Shopping Canadian for Customer Service - January 27, 2015
- Kitchen Bath and Renovation Show on Today and Tomorrow - January 12, 2015
- Kitchen Bath and Renovation Show Revs Up New Year - January 5, 2015
- 2014 Year End Message - January 5, 2015
- Consumer and Renovation Benefit - December 16, 2014
- Lessons Learned From Edmonton - December 8, 2014
- Tax Threshold Unchanged for 20 Years - December 2, 2014
- More on Affordability - November 24, 2014
- Affordability Panel Hits Home - November 17, 2014
- Renovation of the Year Awards Night Celebrated - November 12, 2014
- Their Issues are Our Issues - November 3, 2014