Parade of Homes ends this week, but viewings do not
While the 2017 Fall Parade of Homes officially ends tomorrow at 6:00 pm, your chance to visit Manitoba’s newest show homes won’t end on Sunday afternoon. Almost all of the show homes that have been part of the Parade will remain open for viewing well after the Parade of Homes ends. While the last two weeks of this year’s Parade have seen colder and wetter fall weather settle in, MHBA builders have continued to see outstanding crowds visiting the 133 new homes entered in the Parade of Homes. This year’s entrants did not disappoint, providing an amazing collection of design, style, quality, craftsmanship and choice for viewing during the Parade.
Our Fall and Spring Parades of Homes are showcase events hosted by the Manitoba Home Builders’ Association that demonstrate the best that the new home building industry has to offer. Whether one is in the market for a new home, considering a change or just looking for ideas for their current home, no other Parade of Homes in Canada provides the opportunity for people to experience such a collection of new home concepts, features and decor. For those who weren’t able to visit show homes during the Parade, you can still visit these beautiful homes. Many of the show homes entered in the Parade are open year-round for viewing. The hours may be slightly different than during the Parade, but the sales representatives in the new homes are still available to help you with your search for the perfect home. So, if you need to take another look at a couple of homes before making your decision, they are open and ready to welcome you.
A digital version of the Fall Parade magazine is available at the Manitoba Home Builders Association web site at www.homebuilders.mb.ca and will remain posted there right up until next year’s Spring Parade. You can also access the Parade magazine via the Winnipeg Free Press web site at www.winnipegfreepress.com. We also look forward to announcing the 2017 Fall Parade of Home winning entries on October 13. Watch for the winners to be featured on the MHBA website and through our Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts. We will be celebrating the best of the best and we encourage you to see if your favorite Parade home is an award winner this year.
We would love to have you visit the various show homes today and tomorrow between 12:00 and 6:00, but if you are unable to get there during the Fall Parade, the homes will still be open afterwards. See you this weekend at the Fall Parade of Homes!
- MHBA building on excellence - November 6, 2017
- Rough year predicted for new homebuyers - October 31, 2017
- Detailed questions are key when building a home - October 23, 2017
- Protect yourself when hiring a contractor - October 12, 2017
- Parade of Homes ends this week, but viewings do not - October 12, 2017
- Study offers peek into minds of new homebuyers - October 12, 2017
- Tips to enhance your Fall Parade of Homes experience - September 18, 2017
- Discover your new dream home - September 11, 2017
- A showcase of the newest trends in design and decor - September 5, 2017
- Know what you want -- and how to get it - August 29, 2017
- Home built safe and sound -- certified - August 22, 2017
- Home prices on rise, trouble is building - August 8, 2017
- August a fine time for indoor renovations - August 8, 2017
- Timeframe for Building a New House Always Varies - July 24, 2017
- New Homebuyers Are Feeling the Pinch - July 24, 2017
- When It Comes to Renovations, Don't Cut Corners - July 10, 2017
- Eighty Years of Building Manitoba's Communities - July 4, 2017
- Where to Start When Building a New House - June 26, 2017
- Storm Clouds Form on Homebuilding Horizon - June 26, 2017