2015 Spring Parade of Homes - Entries
Parade of Homes offers new home buyers a tremendous selection of design, style, quality and craftsmanship.
Manitoba Home Builders’ Association (MHBA) is proud to present the 2015 Spring Parade of Homes, with 131 new homes by 34 different builders showing in 36 new neighbourhoods. 2015 Spring Parade of Homes runs March 7 – 29, 2015.
Parade of Homes is held twice a year in Manitoba, in the spring and in the fall, and showcases the best Manitoba’s new home building industry has to offer. MHBA member builders and suppliers keep abreast of the latest technology, trends and techniques to ensure their new homes offer the highest level of quality available. Your dream home is waiting for you!
2015 Spring Parade of Homes
March 7 – 29, 2015
Show Home Hours:
Monday – Thursday 3pm – 8pm
Friday: BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Saturday & Sunday: Noon – 6pm
- Click here to view a map of our show homes
- Download the digital Parade of Homes magazine
- Click to see our Sponsors
- Download your Parade of Homes Passport
Get a stamp for every Builder whose showhome you visit.
Collect 10 and be entered for great prizes.
Good to Know!
- Plan your routes. Many of our show homes are in close proximity to each other, and there are many new neighbourhoods waiting to be discovered. Follow the show homes map on your smartphone or the the Parade magazine.
- Ask questions. The agents who are showing you their homes are experts in each home’s unique features, energy savings, specific materials and what makes that particular home special. Bring a list of questions or considerations.
- Wear comfortable slip-on shoes. Upon entering each new home, you must take off your street shoes in order to take a tour.
- Our show homes are open all year round for viewing. Hours may change following parade, please contact sales representatives for home availability and hours.
Why Buy a New Home?
In addition to the variety and quality, there are many good reasons why now is the perfect time to purchase a new home.
- Financial institutions are still offering long term mortgages at rates among the lowest in decades.
- Housing prices continue to increase in value year after year, making them among the most sound of all investments.
- Manitoba new homes are the most energy efficient in the country and a move to a new home may result in significant energy savings.