Renovator of the Year Awards Competition
Vote on Facebook
11 MHBA Renovator members have entered 28 projects in a variety of categories into our 2015 Renovation Awards competition. The MHBA has partnered with Metro Winnipeg and have established a FACEBOOK page for voting.
The categories are Additions, Basements, Exteriors, Kitchens, Whole House and Bathrooms.
Go to Facebook.com and Sign up. It’s Free – just use your e-mail address.
Once you have created an account HERE’S HOW!
- Go the Top Left Bar and input (Search Facebook); Manitoba Home Builders; Association – hit Enter. You’re there! At the MHBA Facebook Page!
- Go to Photo (down left side)
- Click and you will see a banner to the right ALBUMS
- Click and you are at the page with the Renovations Before and After.
- Scroll through the pictures and over the comments.
- When you have viewed them all. Like the best renovation per Category.
- Share with other viewers, your friends, your family
Have fun! Thank you for taking the time to vote for the Best Renovation for the RenoMark Awards!
THE MANITOBA HOME BUILDERS’ ASSOCIATION is pleased to feature the entrants in this year’s RenoMark Awards. Pictures and descriptions of the projects that have been entered in this years’ competition are illustrated here. Awards will be presented in November in six different categories – Additions, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Exteriors, Whole House and Basements. We are featuring 28 different projects by 11 outstanding MHBA RenoMark renovators; renovators who follow the highest professional standards in Canada.
Manitoba is still the renovation capital of Canada. Winnipeg has the third oldest housing stock in Canada, which helps explain why we consistently lead the nation in renovations. When considering a renovation, look to the standards and practices of a professional RenoMark renovator. The Code of Ethics and tips on what to look for when hiring a renovator can be found at the website www.renomark.ca and also on the renovator section of the Manitoba Home Builders’ Association website. Insist on the quality, professionalism and knowledge that come with a RenoMark renovator; your assurance of quality.